The Symposium will publish a proceeding volume in the IAU Symposium series. Proceedings (published by Cambridge University Press) will include: keynote and invited talks, oral contributions, posters, summary of panel discussions and industry contributions.
In the following some important information about the preparation of your contributions for the Proceedings of the Conference.
The Editor's Committee decided to assign three different page limits for the contributions:
- invited talk: up to 10 pages;
- talk contribution: up to 6 pages;
- poster contribution: up to 4 pages.
We will be using an online system to collect all submissions to the Proceedings volume.
You should register to use this online submission system, found at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/iau
All contributions MUST be submitted via this online site, and authors should take care to submit their contribution to the correct Symposium number, that will have to be selected by the author from a dropdown menu on submission.
The deadline to submit your contribution is December 18th, 2016 at 12:00PM (CET time, Rome timezone).
Templates and author instructions are available at this website.
After submission, Editors will circulate any further information about the reviewing and publishing process.
The Editor Committee
- Dr. Massimo Brescia [lead editor], INAF OACN, Napoli, Italy
- Prof. S. George Djorgovski, Dept. of Astronomy, Caltech, USA
- Prof. Eric Feigelson, Dept. of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Penn State Univ., USA
- Prof. Giuseppe Longo, Dept. of Physics, University Federico II, Italy
- Dr. Stefano Cavuoti, INAF OACN, Napoli, Italy